Thursday, July 10, 2008

Monday, June 30, 2008...a day of rest

Today we just hung out at Deb's, and went to the base food court for lunch. So this would be a good time to show you the video of Deb's property that I took. It's such a large property and the house is really pretty inside and out. There are all kinds of birds that come there to feed. And the bunnies that feed in the grass are even more numerous than squirrels around here. I couldn't believe how many there were. Oh, and the pigeons near Deb's place are literally the size of ducks here, and I think they are pretty. It is really relaxing to sit in Deb's sun room and watch the wildlife right in her backyard.

In this first video I ran out of battery power or something so it doesn't include the larger pond with the fish, but it can be seen (somewhat) after I say hi to Deb and start to walk along the little pond (in the forground). If you look in the center of the frame as I am looking past the outside of the sunroom (behind Deb) you'll be able to see a black, rectangular box, which is the filter for the fish pond.





No comments: