Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Celebrating with the Queen & Company





Hi All,

Well, of course you know I went on another adventure...London this time. On Saturday it was the Queen's birthday celebration so you know I had to be there...just to see the princes, if nothing else. Also, saw the Queen, Prince Philip, Charles & Camilla, his younger brother, Prince Edward and Sophie, Princess Ann (on horseback), and "lord" knows who else! After the parade of many colors (and horses) we stood in front of Buckingham Palace where the Queen and family came out on the "famous" balcony and watched the many flyovers with us...some of which I've posted.

After the parade we went to a nice place for lunch and then made our way back home on the train...my partners in crime were 3 other ladies from the base. It was really fun and I look forward to going next year again.

Hopefully you enjoy the photos and love to my family members who find their way into the blog.

No comments: