Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmases remembered

I remember one Christmas morning waking up to open presents and I got a surprise I didn't expect but loved and remember to this day. I can't tell you how many Christmases in a row I go one of those dolls that you were supposed to be able to hold the hand of while it walked next to you. Those things were nearly as tall as I was then. I distinctly remembering this one Christmas (and I don't remember how old I was, although it had to be less than 9 because it was before we moved to Toronto) fully expecting to get yet another one of those dolls. Instead what I received was a bunch of little dolls (about 3 inches tall and with the prettiest hair and tiny clothes) and rooms of doll furniture to go with them. I was never so surprised and overjoyed. I just loved those little dolls, and I wish to this day that I had saved them. I remember many hours spent playing with those adorable dolls. Does anyone else remember my getting those?

Now, it is time for you to share a particular Christmas that you each remember. I cannot wait to hear about them.

Below is a better video of my decorations than the other one I had put on YouTube. Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo

No comments: